Sunday 28 June 2020

How to draw Cute baby in pencil sketch - For beginners



CUTE BABY SKETCH

Pencil shading/sketching is one among things which i believed i am not capable of doing for long long years...
Whenever i see any off my friend's sketch in social media, i always wonder how people draw so realistic with a pencil..
But once i started to draw with oil pastel & color pencil, i got some confidence on why i shouldnt try something with pencil.. 
So without any further googling, i got myself a drawing pencils set from a local store and started to try.. 
This baby sketch is not my first try in pencil shading.. I tried few other sketches before i develop this idea of blogging.. 
I will be posting about those drawings later.. 
Let me come to this baby sketch details.. 
This sketch may look tricky but it is very easy if you draw outline perfectly.. 

First time i have made a video of my work and you can refer below YouTube video for detailed steps.. 


1. You can also a single pencil for entire sketch. But use of appropriate pencil give correct texture for the sketch 
2. I suggest you to get a paper stump foe easy blending.. You can blend with tissue paper or ear buds but paper stump will give professional result
3. Shade and practice with different pencil pressure and posture to learn about shading texture. This will help you to get familiar with different pencils and its usage in your sketch. 

I will be posting about details of materials with online shopping link in separate blog soon.. 

1 comment: